Playlist: TEACH Grant - Overview
What type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
Now PlayingWhat type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?
Next PlaylistEducation Tax Benefits and Credits
- How do I claim tuition on my Federal tax return?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?