- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is Verification?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- What do I have to do if I have been selected for Verification?
- What is a tax return transcript?
- What is the difference between a tax transcript and a tax return?
- I have been selected for Verification and need to get a copy of my tax transcript, how do I do that?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- I was selected for verification and have filed an amended tax return, what documents do I need to provide?
- I was asked to verify that I did not file a Federal income tax return. How do I do this?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- What will happen if I can not complete my service agreement?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- If my TEACH Grant is converted into a loan, what will my monthly payments be?
- Are there any circumstances in which my teaching obligation may be dismissed?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- I'm not sure whether I want to teach. Should I apply for the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is a Title I school?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?