- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- What will happen if I can not complete my service agreement?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- If my TEACH Grant is converted into a loan, what will my monthly payments be?
- Are there any circumstances in which my teaching obligation may be dismissed?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What happens to my loan if I move or if my child changes his enrollment status?
- What are my Parent PLUS Loan cancellation options?
- What is the interest rate on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are my repayment options for my Parent PLUS loan?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- What will my monthly payments be on my Parent PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- When do I begin repaying my Parent PLUS loan?